If elected to a 3rd term, my priorities will be:
1) Working with the administration and community to improve math achievement
2) Reducing student-adult ratios, particularly in the younger grades
3) Expanding affordable preschool, afterschool, and summer programs.
4) Expanding elementary world language learning opportunities.
5) Creating a comprehensive STEM/STEAM internship program for all CRLS students in order to have a truly 21st century high school. (STEAM=Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, Math.)